Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello bloggers, today I'm going to talk about my friend Gabriela, who I really miss because she is living in Australia now.
We became friends in college, when I was studying art, we used talk a lot about art and aesthetic and we like similar things about it. We share a lot of ideas and enjoy of the artwork of each other. But art wasn't the only subject that we was passionate about it, we also share musical taste, fashion style, friends in common, places that we used to go to party, etc, etc.
Two year ago, she met an Aussie boy, called David who stole her heart and took her to live in Australia (the happy island). Now she have a baby girl, called Mia, and they live happily ever after in Sydney. Gabriela and Mía came to visit Chile, last month, so, I met her daughter Mía. She is a sweet little baby, who has the blue eyes of her father and the brown hair of her mother.
When we get together a month ago, Gabriela and I catch up from all the thing that are going on in our lives. We both are doing our things, creating art pieces, studying psychology and making performances in my case, and being in love and living the adventure of settle in and other country in her case.

well that's all folks, see you next time ! Bye, bye!

Jazmín.



No comments:

Post a Comment