Friday, September 5, 2014


Hello, today I’m goin to talk about a TV show that I used to watch on TV when I was a teenager, called Buffy the vampire slayer. Last summer a find the dvd of the first season and a watch it again, and a liked just like the first time.




Buffy was a blonde girl, transfer from her last school for bad behavior, (or that’s what people thought about it) to a new school called  Torrance High school in Sunnydale town. Buffy was the type of girl that could be the popular girl, the pretty blonde cheerleader, but her attitude was different. 









She had a secret, that can’t share with her mother, who asked her self what she was doing wrong, that her child was always in trouble and expelled from all the schools that she attend.  Buffy’s secret was that she was a vampire slayer.



 In this new school she meets a weird English man who was the librarian,called Rupert Giles,  who knew about her condition of been the chosen one for the job on slaying vampires and help her in that task, by training her, etc., etc.  Also she made friends,  Xander and Willow, both of them are misfits in the school, but they find out about the vampires and offer their help  in things like research, used the Internet ( in that time was a nerd thing to do) etc., etc. 


She also meets Cordelia, who is a brat mean girl, who treated to make her life impossible. But most important of all she meets in an underground club that her friend used to go, a guy called Angel, who turns out to be the love of her life.  But the tragedy of that love is that he is a vampire who poses a soul, so he is not a bad guy, but he is not human either. 



I hope you guys watch the series and like as much I do, enjoy it! 


5 comments:

  1. I always heard of this programme but never knew it started like this. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my sister used to watch this when we were children, but I don't remember watching it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you're so cultured on Buffy's staffs!! xD
    I really enjoyed Buffy but I didn't look into it, I think that the work with pictures was great ;D

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't know this program, but it seems very interesting, im goin to check it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister saw this programme and now I know why she did :)
    I liked the pictures too

    ReplyDelete