Friday, August 22, 2014

If someone asked me, which country would you like to go to and  why, I would say that I would  like to go to England,  because is so much going on there, I mean the culture is so rich, and also that country has been cradle of so many amazing things, like  fashion, music, art and style in general.
I would like to walk on the streets  in the cold wether wearing a long coat and boots, and drink  decaf capuccino,  get into the a record store, talk with the english people about the past, about the music, about the Beatles, David Bowie and The Rolling Stones...   I would get some tickets to a rock concert, maybe hear  Bowie’s new record  a live.  
Maybe  I would like to fall in love with one of those places and decide to stay there,  get a job, maybe in a coffee shop,  or in a second-hand clothes store…  

I wouldn’t  like to study  there, because I think that is hard to study a subject in an other language that is not my mother tongue ….

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I'd go to England too :D I agree with you :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to watch Bowie live. My husband did and I envy him!!

    ReplyDelete